Academic Reps represent your academic interests. They are your voice on your course, in your School, in your Faculty and across the University.
They are your first point of contact if you want to make a change to your educational experience in Queen’s.
Academic Reps collect feedback from students and use it to lobby for changes to the educational experience in Queen’s now and in the future.
They are student volunteers who can help you with general academic-related problems that arise on your course, in your School or in your Faculty.
Every student has at least one Course Rep, a School Rep, and a Faculty Rep.
Academic Reps and help with general problems such as:
- Delays receiving feedback from assessments and coursework
- Bunched scheduling of assessments
- Access to resources and issues with facilities for your studies
- Concerns about the quality of teaching and learning on your course
- Changes to modules and timetables
- Changes to the structure of your programme / course of study
- Making sure your voice is heard in the University
You can find out more about Academic Reps here.